Careers at Ulster University – Qatar Branch
We have exciting career opportunities across our organisation and we aim to select the right people from whatever culture and background in various areas.
On behalf of our Group Human Resource Department, I welcome you to the Careers page of Ulster University at City University College Qatar. It is our motto to provide an unparalleled support and service to all our stakeholders.
We have a number of exciting new career opportunities within our institution – Ulster University Qatar and across our wider organization. We aim to select the right people from diverse backgrounds and from all over the globe.
We offer a tax free, competitive package, bundled with value added benefits outlined below:
- Professional Development opportunities
- Annual Return Air ticket Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Excess baggage Allowance
- Health Club Membership Allowance
If you feel you have the right skills, knowledge and professionalism; then come and join our highly successful operation; please send in your updated curriculum vitae/profile to our team, using the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Alternatively, you can reach our office directly and call us on: +974 44038603 – HR Department
Group Head of Human Resources
Senior Lecturer Business - Fulltime
- Provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching a range of courses to students
- Contribute to course design, development and review
- Share best practice and ideas for improvement in identified areas
- Ordering resources
- Organising book and resource loans
- Developing specialist collections
- Developing online resources
- Creating user-friendly ICT systems
- Maintaining a programme of library events to encourage the use of the library facilities
Librarian and Administration Officer
The College Librarian primary role is to manage, organize, evaluate and disseminate academic information and provide support to members of the academic community including students, researchers and lecturing staff
You will be responsible for developing the library collection, both book and virtual, to support specific academic study and develop specialist knowledge and other functions, such as:
Managing flexible Library opening times and line management of staff